Wednesday, July 13, 2011

First Mind to Win Weekend held in N. Ireland

The first Mind to Win weekend in N. Ireland was held this past weekend and it was my great pleasure to work with the fun crew who turned out to take part. There were definitely some "aha" moments and a really supportive atmosphere. And the weather even stayed nice- even warm and sunny for Confidence Clinics on the Saturday!

The feedback off participants was amazing and as soon as my brain comes back to earth from the high it's been on since, I'll get some of the comments up there for you to see. Mind to Win WORKS.

Of course, it's all kept confidential for my clients' privacy, but let's just say that you'll know as time goes on and as they change. Already it's been my privilege to watch them win more and enjoy their agility better and I don't think any of this lot are going to be slowing down any time soon!

Thanks N. Ireland crew... you know who you are and you ROCKED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment